Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
By registering as a Consignor with The Kids’ Clothesline Consignment Sale, you
agree as follows:
• The Kids Clothesline Consignment Sale, volunteer staff and the host facility will not be held responsible for any loss, theft of, or damage to merchandise occurring at any time before, during or after the consignment sale
• Event staff and host facility will be held harmless from any liability associated with the conduct of and/or the consignor’s participation in the consignment sale
• We reserve the right to reject or remove any item from the sale floor, at our discretion, if we deem an item inappropriate for inclusion in the sale
• We do not guarantee that your item(s) will sell at our sale
• Consignor is responsible for properly tagging items, including using correct consignor number and securely attaching tags to items; Items presented at check out with a consignor number but no price will be priced at the discretion of volunteer staff and credited to the consignor number; Items presented at check out with missing tags will be priced and credited to the consignment sale
• Consignor agrees that items not picked up from sale location by 6:00 pm on pickup day become the property of the sale
• Consignor agrees that the sale will retain 30% of earnings, and will pay out 70% of earnings to the consignor by cash or check.
• The consignor may earn an additional percentage of earnings for each full hour worked (minimum of 5 hours and a maximum of 85% earnings)
What/How to Consign at The Kids Clothesline Consignment Sale
• Seasonally appropriate holiday and general apparel and shoes sizes newborn-teens in gently used or better condition
• Maternity and Nursing apparel and gear in gently used or better condition
• Gear, Equipment, Toys in excellent, working order
• Nursery or bedroom furnishings & décor
• Books, movies, other media, and electronics in excellent used condition
• Seasonally appropriate home furnishings & décor in excellent, clean, working condition; some oversized, visibly worn and/or outdated items may be rejected due to limited floor and display space
• NO STAINS, RIPS, TEARS (excluding manufacturer tears in clothing items for “effect”, at the discretion of volunteer staff)
• NO STUFFED ANIMALS (some educational items and infant plush items will be accepted at the discretion of the volunteer staff)
• NO IOU’s We will not be able to deduct purchases from the final payout. All purchases must be paid for at the time of purchase.
• NO HOLDING ITEMS We will not be able to hold any items beyond the end of a shift – NO EXCEPTIONS. These rules are to protect the sale, the seller and the buyer.
We use an online inventory system to help us keep track of the items people bring in and to help us know what to expect for each sale. It also produces barcoded tags for your items.
This helps ensure that items are properly credited to each seller and makes check out faster and easier for buyers.
To register, follow the registration link on the Consignment Sale page at mcplayrec.org or enter http://www.mysalemanager.net/hom_start.aspx?partnercode=KICL in your search engine and follow the instructions. Directly under the cosigner number and password login, click the option “Need a Consignor Number? Then follow the simple prompts.
The base earning rate is 70%, but you can earn more by volunteering to help with the sale. There is a minimum of 5 hours of volunteering to earn your extra percentages, but for each hour you work, we will add one percentage to your sales total, up to 85%. We’d love for you to volunteer your time to help us staff our sale.
We take clothes all the way through Junior’s sizes. Any kids toy, movie, book or equipment is welcome in the sale. We only do seasonal clothing items and shoes, but jeans are always welcome, khakis, cardigans, etc are welcome too.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us!
Meghan Laird 706-342-0588