BusinessHow Do I...?Visitors
Click to Home
Go To Search
Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
The Morgan County Planning and Development department issues all Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for unincorporated Morgan County.  

These licenses include: 
  • package sales on malt beverages and wine 
  • sales of malt beverages and wine on premises 
  • wholesale of malt beverages and wine
  • alcoholic beverage catering
  • special event permits (e.g., charitable organizations and political fundraisers) 

For specific regulations, please refer to the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance for Morgan County.  

Alcoholic Beverage Sales

Alcoholic Beverage Catering

Special Events Permits

Reporting Forms

Malt Beverage Reporting Form